Using Family Investment Companies Instead Of Trusts
£40.00 – £200.00 + VAT
This webinar is now live to watch immediately!
This webinar product offers a link to the video recording for you to watch at your leisure.
Webinar Presented by: Gill Steel, Owner/Director, LawSkills Ltd
Premier trainer in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax & Elderly Client
1 hour – SRA Statement of Competence A2
To introduce the novice to Family Investment Companies (FIC) and explain where they fit into estate planning either instead of or alongside the use of trusts.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify when to suggest the use of FIC
- Understand the basic structure and tax treatment
- What are FICs?
- How do you create an FIC?
- How does an FIC structure work?
- Taxation points – income tax and IHT
- Advantages & Disadvantages
This webinar is sponsored by thewealthworks. Their comprehensive flexible Global Wealth Management Software easily adapts to meet the needs of law firms, accountants, family offices, trust companies, banks and other corporate trustees in the UK or across the globe.