Leading a team is a challenge for a professional person in normal times but with the move to working from home because of the Covid 19 pandemic the task of leadership is now on a Herculean scale. The purpose of this webinar is to address some key features of sound leadership when the team is dispersed to keep colleagues safe, motivated and maintain a proper balance between good productivity and a healthy life.
- Reflect on how they manage the people in their team
- Consider different ways of dealing with different people
- Be willing to use tools to aid their own remote leadership style
- Different leadership styles – What makes leading a remote team different?
- Communication ground rules – It is your responsibility to check in with the team frequently
- Can the team have fun and boost their productivity?
- Listen & support team members
- Delegate – not micromanage
This podcast is sponsored by Estate Search. Simplifying estate due diligence with information, insight and innovation.