Leading A Remote Team Webinar Recording
£40.00 – £200.00 + VAT
This is an online video recording of our webinar from Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Webinar Presented by: Gill Steel, Owner/Director, LawSkills Ltd
Premier trainer in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax & Elderly Client
1 hour – SRA statement of competence: A2, C3 & D3
Leading a team is a challenge for a professional person in normal times but with the move to working from home because of the Covid 19 pandemic the task of leadership is now on a Herculean scale. The purpose of this webinar is to address some key features of sound leadership when the team is dispersed to keep colleagues safe, motivated and maintain a proper balance between good productivity and healthy life.
- Reflect on how they manage the people in their team
- Consider different ways of dealing with different people
- Be willing to use tools to aid their own remote leadership style
- Different leadership styles – What makes leading a remote team different?
- Communication ground rules – It is your responsibility to check in with the team frequently
- Can the team have fun and boost their productivity?
- Listen & support team members
- Delegate – not micromanage
This webinar was sponsored by Estate Search. Simplifying estate due diligence with information, insight and innovation.