IHT Mitigation Tips Webinar
£40.00 – £200.00 + VAT
This webinar is now live to watch immediately. Recorded on 4th May 2022.
This webinar product offers a link to the video recording for you to watch at your leisure.
Webinar Presented by: Gill Steel, Owner/Director, LawSkills Ltd
Premier trainer in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax & Elderly Client
1 hour – SRA Statement of Competence A2
IHT is an unpopular tax. Despite the fact that approximately 5% of estates incur the tax the general public see it as something to avoid at all costs. This webinar will explore the common ways in which IHT may be mitigated or reduced.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss with clients proven routes to reduce the incidence of IHT
- Implement those options which a client chooses
- Lifetime transactions
- Utilising basic exemptions
- Using the Nil Rate Band
- The use of trusts or alternative structures
- The use of insurance products
- Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief
- Will planning for spouses/civil partners
- Post death re-arrangements to save IHT
This webinar is sponsored by Tower Street Finance, an inheritance lending specialist that offers accessible financial products for inheritance beneficiaries, executors of estates and administrators.