LawSkills Digest Annual SME (10+ seats)
£97.50 + VAT per member
This is a multi-user annual subscription to the LawSkills Digest, available at a reduced rate (minimum ten subscriptions).
Add your company name and the number of seats you would like and let your team subscribe directly, with one simple bill.
About LawSkills Digest
- Focused content – Created for practitioners in England & Wales specialising in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable Client matters.
- Flexible learning – Designed for practitioners who find it challenging and expensive to stay on top of changes in relevant law and practice
- Practical delivery – Informed summary of recent developments that provide practical pointers on the effect on your practice, with sources for further research on how to apply the law to individual client circumstances
- Expert Guidance – the LawSkills Monthly Digest is compiled by Gill Steel, an experienced and trusted solicitor, and her team of experts.
- Cost-effective – Compared to other more expensive services we offer an affordable, one-stop shop of tips, checks, pointers and law. Pay once annually for a monthly update direct to your inbox.
- relevant learning and development opportunities
- news, articles, opinions and commentary
- communications which help you find appropriate training in your area
June 2022 Digest Overview
- STEP Digital Assets campaign
- LSB rejects new rules for unregulated sector
- Definition of NRB legacy and effect on gift – Beasant v Royal Commonwealth Society for the Blind  EWHC 1319
- TRS update
- Rapid increase in businesses transferring ownership to employees
- CGT – second appeal regarding what is now Business Asset Disposal Relief – Wardle v HMRC  UKFTT 158
- SDLT – HMRC warns new homeowners against spurious claims for Multiple Dwellings Relief (MDR)
- SDLT – MDR – Dower v HMRC  UKFTT 170
Elderly & Vulnerable
- Procedure for retrospectively determining a donor’s capacity – Public Guardian v RI  EWCOP 22
- Best interest decision re contact with husband – MB v PB  EWCOP 14