About LawSkills Digest
If you are looking for an easy and inexpensive way to keep up to date with pressing topics in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable client law, with quality insights from Gill Steel and her team, why not subscribe to our LawSkills Monthly Digest?
- Focused content – Created for practitioners in England & Wales specialising in Wills, Probate, Trusts, Tax and Elderly & Vulnerable Client matters.
- Flexible learning – Designed for practitioners who find it challenging and expensive to stay on top of changes in relevant law and practice
- Practical delivery – Informed summary of recent developments that provide practical pointers on the effect on your practice, with sources for further research on how to apply the law to individual client circumstances
- Expert Guidance – the LawSkills Monthly Digest is compiled by Gill Steel, an experienced and trusted solicitor, and her team of experts.
- Cost-effective – Compared to other more expensive services we offer an affordable, one-stop shop of tips, checks, pointers and law. Pay once annually for a monthly update direct to your inbox.
If your subscription is coming up for renewal please ensure your card details are up to date. If they are not you risk your automatic renewal being cancelled and then missing out on your Monthly Digest. A renewal notice is sent by email prior to the card payment being processed so please don’t ignore them if you have been issued with a new card recently.
If you experience any issues with the payment process please email email@example.com
We only collect the personal data we need to provide you with:
- relevant learning and development opportunities]
- news, articles, opinions and commentary
- communications which help you find appropriate training in your area
Your details are not shared or sold and you can unsubscribe at any time in the future.